CNC Machinist/Operator Pre-Tech is looking for CNC Machinist/Operators to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. We need team members to operate machine(s) after set-up by area supervisor, lead person, and/or set-up person on both 1st and 2nd shifts in our Williston, VT and Mineville, NY locations.
- Operates machines in area assigned after set up by area supervisor, lead, and/or set up person, performing duties with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge and ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assures compliance with job specifications by inspecting parts using micrometers, verniers, gages and/or other measuring devices including CMM, Vision System and bench inspection.
- Uses SPC to monitor process control and product conformance.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures and complies with AS 9100 requirements.
- Performs preventative daily machine and workstation maintenance.
- Follows all safety requirements including use of PPE when required.
- 1 year CNC Machinist/Operator preferred, but not required. Wiling to train the right candidate!
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and comfortable working in a team environment.
Interested in joining a growing company focused on precision and quality?
To apply for this position, fill out the application below.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
"*" indicates required fields