Full job description
Pre-Tech is looking for an individual to develop and improve manufacturing processes and provide technical support to the manufacturing floor. The individual will program a variety of CNC equipment and work closely with the manufacturing floor to keep product flowing. Both 1st and 2nd shifts available in our Williston, VT and Mineville, NY locations.
- Program 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC machines
- Model customer product, fixtures, gages and tooling
- Review and identify legacy product in need of improvement
- Optimize processes for throughput, cost, process control, scrap percentage, and ease of setup
- Create and maintain process drawings and work instructions to internal and industry standards
- Initiate and complete Engineering Change Orders
- Create compliant rework procedures for non-conforming product
- Work in a team environment, assist operations team with technical support, collaborate with engineers, inspectors, and support floor needs
- Proficient with Cad/Cam software with experience in BobCad or MasterCam
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong blueprint reading and interpretation skills
- Extensive understanding of GD&T
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and comply with AS 9100 requirements
- Perform preventative daily machine and workstation maintenance
- Follow all safety requirements including use of PPE when required
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and comfortable working in a team environment
Full job description
We are currently searching for a part-time Training Coordinator. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining training policies, procedures, and developing presentations. Conducting training in both groups and individuals in classroom and onsite environments. Identifying and training machine best practices. Coordinating external training and preparing internal training.
- Develop classroom and computer-based training.
- Conduct presentations and classes.
- Conduct orientation and onboarding for new hires.
- Maintain records for the training programs.
- Coordinate vendor-based training
- Collaborate with internal and external “Subject Matter Experts” in order to create appropriate content for training.
- Engage local schools, technical schools and other education associations to extend training opportunities.
- Experience within the CNC machining environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Classroom and hands-on instructor/teaching experience.
- Organizational skills required.
Interested in joining a growing company focused on precision and quality?
To apply for this position, fill out the application below.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields